Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013

Christmas and the weeks thereafter ...

Hello my dears 〜♪
I know it's a long time ago that I have wrote an entry, but well, life is going on and it's totally busy the last weeks. 
December:
A month ago, was at this time Christmas and I have packed all my gifts for my parents, siblings and friends 。◕‿◕。




















Christmas was, like every year, very quiet ... at first christmas tree decorating, then in the evening my family and I went to the church thereafter we ate and then 
finally clause. (☆^O^☆)
and these are my christmasgifts from my parents and siblings:



















 
♥ books - Shades of Grey
♥ CD - una mattina from Ludovico Einaudi 
♥ DVD - Detective Conan and Nightmare before Christmas 
(but the Conan DVD is from a friend)
♥ showergel - NIVEA
♥ hairclips - Kreepsville 666




















♥ heartring and heartearring - Accessorize
Cameoearring - SIX 
















♥ YEAH! sweater - C&A

and now the gifts from my friends:




















♥ T-Shirt - Hell Cat Punks x KERA 
from my sweety Liz  (。♥‿♥。) Thank you my dear ~♥




















♥ cookies - self-made
♥ pendant - Dark Dudes 
from the cute Chiisai THANK YOU SO MUCH

The end of December had my sweety Liz her birthday °☆.。.:*・°☆.
She is 21 year old now.
This was, with two others friends, celebrated ^______^ 
and because her birthday is at 29.12 I'll stay the same for her and we celebrated 
together Silvster. ^O^☆♪

January: 
In early January, the school went off again and I bought my christmamoney
these great things:



















♥ ring - chocomint 
I've bought him from kleiderkreisel for only 6€
















♥ Lita shoes - H&M (I bought these great shoes in the winter sale)
they have cost only 20€  o(≧▽≦)o
















♥ Concertticket from "Der W" 
the concerts in Cologne and Munich are sold out ._____.




















♥ Death Note watch - etsy
♥ rosering - etsy (the ring was a present from the site *happy*)

and finally a few pictures from my outfits with my new things~



















♥ black-white Shirt - Gina Tricot
crossring - Gina Tricot
♥ necklace - self-made by MeltyWish
♥ ribboneye clips- Kreepsville 666




















♥ sweater - ebay
♥ shoes - H&M
♥ black skirt - H&M
♥ spike hairband - Candy Coffin
♥ necklace - self-made by MeltyWish 
♥ crossearring - self-made by MeltyWish 
♥ buttons - sweet ticket
♥ pink ribbon - ebay


OMG ... Duckface o.O




















pastelcolours and love against the dark winter










































































Thank You For Reading
x<3
 
 
Der W - Gespräche mit dem Mond

 
 
 Der W - Mordballaden

1 Kommentar:

  1. cool christmas presents!! :) and thanks for mentioning my little gift *blushes*
    your outfits look gorgeous!!
    that hoodie is so cute <3
    *hugs and kisses* ^-^//

    AntwortenLöschen