Sonntag, 10. März 2013

sooooooo much new stuff o(≧▽≦)o

Hello my dears 。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。
In the last weeks has accumulated a lot of new stuff. (-_-;*)
Nevertheless I'm really happy about my new stuff. (☆^O^☆)
... but in the near future I should save more money (for my challenge) ... 
Because I started, at the beginning of year, a challenge to myself
Challenge: I bought every month a new pair of shoes ... until the end of the year.
I do not know how I had come to such an idea but so far it makes me even more  
fun and there shoes are my special liking ... and tis is okay for me (I think) ... ^^'
here are the shoes from the last three month:

January

it's from H&M




















February

it's from Deichmann




















March


it's from H&M (kleiderkreisel)



















... let's see what shoes I'm going to buy in April ( ・ω・)

and now to my other new stuff:





















♥ tattoo tight - ebay shop for onlay 2,20€




















♥ tattoo tight -  ebay shop for onlay 2,20€




















♥ strawberry box - from a shop from Düsseldorf (Japan miles)
   for only 3,50€  ^________^




















♥ sweet sticker - from a shop from Düsseldorf too




















♥ all accessories - claire's SALE 




















♥ all accessories - made by myself for me ^^' 
   be found at -----> MeltyWish


and finally a couple of outfit photos of the last days 。◕‿◕。
 
























































Thank You For Reading
x<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen