Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

all my shopping ordered arrived (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Hey my cuties 。◕‿◕。
A few weeks ago I blogged about my shopping addiction ^^*
... and now have found almost all things the way to me *PaNdA DaNcE*
here are the pcitures from my new things:



















♥ Putumayo Top - kleiderkreisel
♥ sunglasses - ebay

















 
 






























♥ bone tight - ebay




































♥ Listen Flavor Hoodie - kleiderkreisel


















I ♥♥♥ this outfit soooo much ^_____^



















♥ black-white skirt - H&M 















and now my easter gifts (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


















say "Hello" to Joschi xD



















and these cute socks are a gift from ym sweety darling LizJuice
♥♥♥ THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH ♥♥♥



















♥ butterfly socks - Celest Stein (USA)

and finally, another photo of me as sweet Lolita ... it was made by a little outdoor photoshooting ... it was so cold on these day and in the background is still snow .________. not really funny ... but a good photo backdrop (=^・ェ・^=)
more to this shooting on LizJuice blogentry ----->  ~*☆ Ice Pastels ☆*~




















Thank You For Reading
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

9 Kommentare:

  1. I love your new stuff, special the bone tights and the listen flavor cardigan is very amazing. *__*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you~ I love all things soooo much and the Listen Flavor Cardigan is my absolute favorite garment at the moment for me ^^*

      Löschen
  2. Ah~ Your face really kinda shows that is was actually a little to cold for that dress xD
    But nevermind~ that outfit is just super lovely <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ... they were perceived -15 °C ... that was not really cool ._______.
      and my nose is a little red from the cold >.<
      but I like the photo nevertheless ^^

      Löschen
  3. I love your style, your are very interesting and your blog is wonderful. Kisses from Spain.

    follow me and i follow back?

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much~
      that's so lovely from you ... Kisses from Germany back xD

      Löschen
  4. I really love your bone tight. *w*
    And this PutuMayo is amazing. I want something same.
    I'm a new follower of your blog and i love your it.

    xo, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you soooo much~ I love the bone thight too ^^
      and it only costs 3€ *happy*
      ... the Putumayo top was a bargain ^^*
      I follow your blog now too ^_____~ it's a amazing blog xD

      Löschen
  5. Hello!
    I hold giveaway on my blog if you want participate, please visit my link:
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/2013/05/giveaway.html

    xo, Shiki

    AntwortenLöschen